Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First things First

AS much as I am excited to get things started on my blog, the bewildered state of my mind over the first topic's to debate , the first lines to moot ; still annoys me. But this has invariably been a problem for the entire Educated Mankind since time eternal, isn't it?? You might be the Shakespeare of literature, the Bill Gates of technology, the CK Prahalad of management or a lowly workaholic hoodwink like yours truly, but when it comes to penning down a few lines, its always the start that goes numb and flushes good enough time before you can get that tingling feeling. Worth mentioning here is that in my case it took two freshly wrapped stale sandwiches and numerous coffee rounds of my office pantry ,not to mention the invaluable hours that I was supposed to spend on work ; just to get going with this post.
It is said that 'writing is a procedure' that must begin somewhere. Clever as I am , I've been alive to the occasion and use th
is very obstacle to give a flying start to my blog.
Oh, did I hear you say BRAVO !

5 comments:

Dushyant said...

jhakaas bidu... but dont u think tht this kinda impeccable english is a bit tough for layman bloggers to understand ..or may be u r targeting the classes n not the masses !!!.. but in any way.. the blog is superb..

Mortal said...

Hummm

Urfi said...

good start dude..i have been wondering the same for a while....

Priyanka Singh said...

waiting for the next post !!

rads said...

a pretty good start, but will you have to go through it again to start afresh?